Highlights of the Course :
- These exams are conducted by the North West Accreditation Commission, a board based in the United States.
- Candidates can complete both SSLC and Plus Two Courses via correspondence courses.
- The exams held in (month) every year.
- The qualifications are equivalent to SSLC and Plus Two courses offered by the State Government.
- Candidates on successful completion of the course are eligible to apply for and pursue medical, engineering, IT and other professional courses.
- The qualifications are accepted by all major Indian Universities.
- The candidates who have obtained these qualifications are also eligible to apply for PSC and SSC examinations.
- Candidates can successfully complete the course within a year.
- Exam centers in all districts of Kerala and India. Candidates can also appear for the exams at our Gulf affiliate centers in Dubai, Abu Dhabi and Kuwait.